1.24.2010

Peace Tracklist

Libera released their Official Album cover for Peace and it's mighty fine! They included the super cuties on cover. :)



From left to right: "Mini" James Mordaunt, James Treadgill, Ralph Skan, Freddie Ingles and Kavana Crossley.

Here's the Unofficial Tracklist:
  1. Virugo Ave
  2. Faithful Heart
  3. Lacrymosa
  4. Time
  5. Adoro
  6. O Sanctissima
  7. Deep Peace
  8. How Shall I Sing
  9. Lead, Kindly Light
  10. Exustalte
  11. Panis Angelicus
  12. Lullaby
  13. Trees
Bonus Track:
  1. Mother of God
  2. How Can I Keep From Singing
  3. Heaven
  4. Far Away
 I got the track list HERE..

Whatever it is.... With O Sanctissima and Time around, I'm sure it's going to be a reaaally good album. Not to mention lots of Mini Ben too! hahaha I can't wait till MARCH!

Ps. Peace will be released on March 3 in JAPAN and March 8 in UK and Internationally though it may vary in some country. I really hope it will be released on March 8 in Philippines as well.

6 comments:

Sofia said...

I wonder if they'll re-do How Can I Keep From Singing, Mother of God, Heaven and Far Away with the new boys, or keep it the way it is.
Haha, hello Chix!
Oh and I hope that Steffan Leadbeater gets a solo. He is soooo adorable! And his voice is so high!

Chix said...

Hello Sofia. Thanks for dropping by. :)

From what I've read, this track list is taken from a Japanese site or something like that. This could be their own track list as we all know that Libera's Japanese albums are a bit different form what is being released internationally. I also read that Eternal was not released in Japan (not sure about that) but if it's true, they could have taken How Can I Keep From Singing, Mother of God and Heaven from Eternal album. And yeah, I would love to hear Stefan as well as Jakob and Daniel. They did amazing in the Phil concert.:)

Christin A. said...

Hey Chix!

This blog is really cool. I like the way you fixed the music. As soon as I entered this site, I knew I'm in Libera world. :D

I'm excited with what the new Libera boys will sing. :D This is a very simple but very angelic cover for their new album. It's really PEACE. :)

Chix said...

Hello Christin! Thanks for dropping by. :) Yeah, I'm so excited with their new album as well. I hope they could release it in Philippines as well.

Charmaine said...

hey chix,

i think they changed the date for the released of peace in UK to March 1.

Chix said...

Hi Charmaine! they moved it back to 8 again.

Post a Comment

Be friendly and say only nice things. If you have nothing good to say, then don’t comment. If you do not like my blog, then leave. If you disagree in my opinion, don’t take it personally as it is MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION and I do not intend to harm anyone in anyway. And most of all, no fighting... we're all Libera fans right?