4.05.2010

EMI Classics' Contest Prize

So I've blogged before that I won an EMI Classic contest via Libera4u Blog and after 2 weeks of waiting (it's exactly 2weeks!) I received the package straight from UK. So cool! Hahahaha It's a PEACE CD (with a sticker indicating "PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE" and a tube with Peace Poster (just like the cover of the cd)...but but but.... where's the signature? :( Maybe they forgot that the one I won was a signed poster... Oh well, I'm still glad to have it and at least I can attend several MnG this April so I can have it signed. This is one good way to start my week I hope it ends good as well. :) Anyhoo, THANKS EMI! :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be friendly and say only nice things. If you have nothing good to say, then don’t comment. If you do not like my blog, then leave. If you disagree in my opinion, don’t take it personally as it is MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION and I do not intend to harm anyone in anyway. And most of all, no fighting... we're all Libera fans right?